Tuesday 4 May 2010

Spring 2010 Top Contest at Made By Rae


My Entry for the Spring 2010 Top Contest...copied off a store bought blouse and embellished by me..Christian just took this picture at 7:35pm today. I raced to the closet, threw on the blouse and said, "Quick! Christian..before we lose the sun!" He sure did a great job! :o)

I tried to enter the Spring 2010 Top Contest being held by Made by Rae, but it was already closed. I got the time wrong..8pm EST not CST! But don't give up, if you want to enter. I just got an email from Rae and we can enter for next weeks' contest! Yippee! I don't know all the details yet, but some time this coming week they will open up the contest for new entries.

I just heard about it on Melissa's blog, Until Wednesday Calls. She is showing off the absolutely most gorgeous blouse. You should check both those places. I believe you can vote on your favorite top but I may be wrong about that. She would get my vote for the best blouse..for sure!


I made several copies of my favorite Van Heusen blouse using my Copying Store Bought Clothes technique.

I thought you might like to see my creation, even if I couldn't get it in to the contest in time. You should check out those cute blouses though. There were a lot of great design ideas there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin