Tuesday 4 May 2010

Shabby Chic Cottage Hangs Her Stash

 


You know, I once hung some fabric in the closet, but it's so full of clothes, that I don't think I ever would have thought of hanging all my stash!  For a fabulous how-to with great photos, visit Gina at Shabby Chic Cottage. She shows how to put in closet poles, an upper, and a lower, to transform a closet into a Fabric Stash organizer. This blog has the best ideas for refurbishing and decorating your home that I think I've ever seen. She's so creative!

Drop by for a visit and be sure to tell her I sent you. I thought this was such an appropriate place to go visit since we were having our challenge to DeClutter Your Fabric Stash. Here's one great way to do it. I hope to use this tutorial to add poles to my new (used) wardrobe. I'll just remove a shelf or two. :o)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin