Wednesday 14 April 2010

Guest Posting at Sewing With Trudy!

How about a visit to a great sewing blog today? Trudy of Sewing With Trudy. 
Trudy is a really good blogging friend who helped me learn the ins and outs of the blogging world. Some of you would never have known I existed if it weren't for her encouragement.

I've been Trudy's friend since she was a very beginning sewer and have watched her do amazing things since then! She specializes in fashion ideas and retro-style sewing.She also has lots of great giveaways.She also started an artistic mother's group and there is link to it at her sewing blog.

I will be talking about how to find the time to sew and as a bonus, will be posting my TOP TEN PICKS for Easy To Sew Summer Clothes. So drop on over to Trudy's and take a look around. You'll be glad you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin