Friday 23 April 2010

Romantic Home's Friday Show & Tell: My Sunbonnet Sue Baby Quilt




It's Show and Tell Friday at Romantic Home, so I decided to share the Sunbonnet Sue Quilt I made last October. If you would like to see some really beautiful projects and pretty things from people's homes, you will want to visit!

This quilt is made with 100% scraps which for those of you who know me, know makes the project especially satisfying. I pride myself on being a 'frugal' artist.

However, some things do cost money, and the embellishments on this quilt are not cheap. Total cost for lace, buttons, and applique was close to $30.00. However, that is a cheap price for a beautiful 'heirloom' baby quilt.  Elisabeth loved it and hung it over Lena's crib.  I so enjoyed doing this for my dear granddaughter.

By the way, I'll be posting that Work Table Re-Do this afternoon!  See you soon...

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin