Monday 15 March 2010

Thanks for the Sunshine Award!

Hi Everyone!  I am so pleased to tell you that I got my first ever 'blog' award! A new follower and sweet friend, Gracie, of El Rey Gato,  gave it to me and I wanted to share the news with you. She said the award is given to you by someone who really enjoys your blog. The list for blogs that make me smile.  Thank you Gracie!


Here are the rules of this award...

1. Place the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within the post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

I decided to follow Gracie's example and share the award with blogger friends who have commented a lot and encouraged me! Thank you!

My Twelve Nominees for the Sunshine Award are...

1.  Trudy at Sewing with Trudy
2.  Shona at An Artful Life
4.  Angela at The 3 Dough Boys
5.  Melissa at Until Wednesday Calls
6.. Amy at Exquisite Grace
7.  Antmee at Antmee 
8.  Diana at DJ's Storeroom
9.  Deb at Jeremiah 29:11
12.  Gloria at VivaLaVida
The hard part about this is that I wanted to have a longer list!! A special thanks to all the followers that are on my blog roll. You have been such a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin