Monday 22 February 2010

Yarn Padded Hangers

 

I just about had a fit when I saw this post over at Making Do With the Not So New( one of my new favorite places to visit)!   I haven't seen these since I was a little girl! I plan to make one myself this week with some of my pretty multicolored yarn skeins that I bought for 80% off when Wal-mart closed out their fabric section last fall.   I had such a fun time making these when I was younger, so I am certainly going to show my kids how to do it.  These hangers are great for keeping slippy things from falling off the hanger and make nice gifts from the grandchildren.
They have a step by step tutorial for doing this on their website, so if you are interested, be sure to hop on over there!  

I'll be posting a pretty fun little article later today. We'll be taking a peek in your make up bag! 
 

But right now, I've got a bunch of teenagers over here with 40 POUNDS of potatoes and they're  shooting off a homemade potato gun in the front pasture. I think I better keep a good eye on them! Don't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin