Sunday 28 February 2010

Family Fridge Chat..using Magnetic Letters

Sometimes you get an idea that is so GREAT...that you just have to share it ASAP!  Family are dropping by to grill out on the deck because it is so beautiful outside..spring is almost here!! So I don't have time to say much, but this was too good to pass up.

                               Message to friends who were staying overnight...from the boys





Sometimes we discover our children's dreams and aspirations...


I got a set of magnetized letters for my granddaughter to play with while I'm busy in the kitchen.  Then I thought, well, she might try to swallow them..better put them up high for now.  The rest as they say...is history.

Little did I know that in spite of this high-tech age of non-stop communication, that I could foster better communication..right here at home and it didn't require a single electronic gadget!

Somebody was having a bad day...Hmmm...

A picture is worth a thousand words...so I'll let the pictures do the talking here. (I had no idea that my kids were not too old for magnetized alphabet letters!)  We bought two sets...because one was just not enough....priceless!

Left this one for my hubby while I was gone to a tournment with the kids..it only took him three days to find it....all brains..no eyes--Ha! (It scared him half to death! He thought someone had gotten into the house while he was out.-Ha!)

Happy Homemaking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin