Thursday 18 February 2010

Valentine's & Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids

Oh my gosh...are these darling or what??  I wish I had thought of them..or made them..but I didn't.

If you would like to make these for some little girl in your life, just hop on over to Until Wednesday Calls for a great tutorial. CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIALS I'm away from home for the week due to another NCFCA Speech & Debate Tournament in which my sons, Jacob, and Christian, will be competing. I will be helping a friend with providing food for hundreds of judges every day of the tournament starting this morning, so I've decided to feature a few of Melissa Wannamaker's fabulous ideas!!




Most of her things would make great Mother's day gifts...or birthday party gifts for girls.  I plan to try them myself because I know Lena and my nieces will love this stuff.
Melissa has a blog full of great photos and great gift and craft ideas...so have a fun time exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin