Tuesday 28 September 2010

Taking Care of Grandbabies



What a week! I spent a lovely Monday with my children and grandchildren so I wasn't able to do the post I planned. I helped take care of the granchildren all day while mommy prepared for a class she teaches on Tuesdays. As it turned out, I also got to attend August's circumcision. It was done their at the house by a pediatrician who is also a rabbi and specializes in this operation. He was able to 'squeeze' this house visit in so suddenly--there we were right in the middle of it.



Of course the thought of taking August to school all day, probably fussy and sore, did not appeal at all to mommy--so I offered to stay again today. So I didn't get my usual post in but I do have a recipe to share that I did a couple of days ago. It's waiting for everyone to eat (yea--no cooking dinner tonight!). I'm going to TRY to squeeze in cooking chicken pot pie to leave here for the kids. This MAY be too ambitious a project.




We'll see... Can I still do it??!! Rock the baby--boil the chicken--feed the baby--steam the veges--change the baby--roll out the crust.. hmm.. I may have to cheat and use Bisquick. Ha!


I'm going to squeeze in a little quilting--when he naps.  (Or should I say--IF he naps?)

Have fun...you know I will be. :o)

Happy Homemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin