Saturday 14 August 2010

Photos of Our Painting and Repairs of my Dad's House near Dallas


I'm sorry I didn't get these photos posted sooner, but we are really working hard and are so tired by the time we get back to my aunt's home that we just crash. It's hard to imagine being too tired to blog! But such is the case.

Here are some photos 'from the trenches' of our fun home renovation project.

Surely, Dad's house will sell after this and I can finish up my efforts as executor for Dad's estate. I'm praying that all this work will pay off.

The realtor will come to take new photos next week when we are all done. 

Termite damaged wall that I repaired with mud and am getting ready to texture.

BEFORE:  extensive termite damage


Floor repaired! Hurrah!  But you can see the damaged cabinet at the top of the photo. Carl..the carpentry wizard will be fixing that today.

This is the pipe that caused all the damage. It got fixed yesterday, but I don't have a photo yet.

My wonderful sister who found the damaged pipe and Mom, advising me on how to best renovate the bathroom.  What would I do without them? They will be meeting us this afternoon.


Everything you need to paint...especially Mountain Dew! (Jacob's drink of choice. :o)   Isn't the new carpet nice?


Well..that's all for now.  Stay tuned. I have a couple of FUN posts coming up...like our trip to the nail salon and a fun baby shower. If you have a baby shower coming up, be sure to check back. I'll have some great tips!

Happy Homemaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin